Mitel MiVoice Video Phone
This phone makes video conferencing easier than ever. Seamlessly turn an audio conference into a virtual meeting without the need for a third-party service.
You know the value of face time and team collaboration, but does the thought of going through all the trouble of setting up a videoconference make you feel as though it’d be easier to just travel to a meeting instead? It doesn’t have to.
Videoconferencing is as easy as making a phone call with the MiVoice Video Phone (formerly Mitel UC360 Collaboration Point). There’s no need to plan ahead or use a third-party service. In fact, you can even initiate a videoconference or collaboration session mid-meeting, when the occasion for impromptu brainstorming and idea sharing often arise.
The device’s in-room presentation capability allows for easy sharing of documents through a variety of methods including cloud-based services. Or, you can collaborate with remote parties by connecting to a web-based collaboration session using the built-in web browser. That means there’s no need to interrupt discussions or schedule another meeting in order to share visuals.
Best of all, it’s as simple as setting up any other IP/SIP phone.
Mitel MiVoice Video Phone Features
- Superior sound quality with high-definition (22khz) audio
- Automatic video call escalation once an audio call is placed
- Built-in high-resolution seven-inch color touchscreen display with full multimedia support and in-room presentation display capabilities
- An embedded Picsel SmartOffice Suite enables the ability to view and modify PowerPoint®, Word, Excel® and PDF files
- Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail, Exchange Web for contact dialing and chat functions
- Provides the ability for multimedia content to be sent to remote parties over the video stream
- Can be connected to other third-party videoconferencing and collaboration systems
- Flexible bandwidth deployment options allow it to work within an existing network environment