Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone
Ideal for the enterprise executive, this desktop IP phone has a large, high-resolution touch display, superior sound quality and plenty of built-in features.
The Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, teleworker or contact center supervisor. It is an executive-class desktop device that provides a large, color backlit touch display to graphically deliver rich applications to general business or across multiple vertical market sectors. The 5360 IP phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications. The 5360 IP phone features 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development. Equipped with a Gadget Sidebar, the seven-inch display enables one-touch access to embedded or internet-based content and applications.
Integration with Mitel Live Content Suite enables the creation and publishing of dynamic and personalized information to your users, transforming Mitel 5360 IP phones into rich media information appliances.
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone Features
- Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels × 480 pixels), color touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- 48 programmable, multifunction, self-labeling keys
- Embedded Gigabit support
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX), Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced) and Mitel Live Content Suite
- Extensive support for peripherals and modules: Cordless DECT and Bluetooth Accessories, Line Interface Module, and MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand
- HTML desktop toolkit support for applications development
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Supported on the MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director) and MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform)