Reseller Partner Program
Diverse Technology Solutions (DTS) is a leading wholesaler of private cloud-hosting solutions for managed IT service providers, MSPs, VARs, ASPs and IT consultants throughout North America. Our cloud partner program is for service providers seeking to prepackage and deliver cloud services to their customers. Our flexible program puts the cloud experience in the partner’s hands providing exclusive rights to sell DTS cloud services in geographical regions and guaranteed customer ownership with DTS sales lead generation.
Why Become a DTS Cloud Reseller Partner?
Let DTS become your strategic business development advisor. With over two decades of experience mastering the development of recurring income programs, we can assist with everything from development of your cloud strategy, to procurement of service level agreements and marketing material. DTS understands your business and will provide the best practices to bring cloud services to market to complement your existing business and help drive recurring revenue to the bottom line.
We own all of our data and voice infrastructure, giving our reseller partners immediate, direct access to level 3 support technicians who have the answers—with no hold times. On the technology forefront of everything cloud—including delivery mechanisms, security models and application deployment processes—DTS works with you to deliver reliable, cost-effective cloud data and voice solutions to your customers. Most importantly we take the guesswork out of cloud costs, pricing strategies and end user invoicing practices.
Plus, as a DTS cloud reseller, you’ll benefit from:
- Deal registration—guarantee of noncompete for registered prospects.
- Lead Referral program—DTS refers outbound managed IT service opportunities to its premium busienss partners.
- Dedicated geographical region exclusivity to sell DTS cloud services.
- Wholesale pricing on our entire portfolio of cloud services.
- Direct or indirect client billing options (branded cloud services).
- Template service level agreements for branded cloud service offerings.
- Access to private cloud servers for development or client demonstration purposes.
- Co-managed service call ticketing system to manage end-user service requests.
- Branded private cloud, virtual desktop or virtual server client web portal options.
- Migration and application integration support.
- Access to the complete Microsoft product suite of server and desktop applications.
- Sales tools including ROI tools and white papers.
- Direct application integration with DTS-hosted Exchange email services.
- Direct unified communication integration with DTS cloud-hosted VoIP services.