Hosted unified communications (UC) from Diverse Technology Solutions (DTS) can enable your teams to connect and collaborate more easily and effectively, no matter where they are, how they work or what device they use.
Our unified communications options use the Mitel MiCollab Client as a single access point for all your communication and collaboration needs. MiCollab is a flexible unified communications and collaboration solution that can be implemented on any PC, Mac or mobile device to enable faster, more effective business communications.
Why MiCollab Client from DTS?
A single access point for all your business communication and collaboration needs, MiCollab Client from DTS enables everyone in your organization to access real-time communications capabilities regardless of location or device.
- Know whether people you want to contact are on the phone, away from their desk or available for a video call, instant chat or other collaboration session—and know how they prefer to be contacted.
- Quick access to voicemail with visual message handling and presence information of the person who left the message.
- Employees enjoy the same intuitive, office-based communications experience from a remote PC, laptop, smartphone and tablet with an embedded software-based IP phone.
- Works with any mobile OS. It’s installed as a client on supported iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows phone devices, key communications and collaboration features are extended to mobile users of all kinds.
- Place a video call with the click of a button, whether for a scheduled collaboration session or an impromptu meeting.
- Offers rich presence information for multitasking attendants, receptionists and administrators.
- Enhance communications and productivity with integration to other business applications, such as Outlook, Lotus Notes, IBM Sametime and Google—included in standard package.
Key Features of MiCollab Client from DTS
- UC clients for desktop, mobile and web.
- Dynamic call routing.
- One-click escalation from IM to voice/video call or full collaboration session.
- Multipoint and point-to-point video.
- Large-scale audio conferencing.
- Desktop, document and web collaboration.
- Click-to-call functions.
- Full access to corporate and personal directories from any location.
- Rich message retrieval functions including unified messaging (UM) and visual voicemail.
- Secure instant messaging (IM) with file transfer.