Steamfitters Industry Funds Office
The Steamfitters Industry Funds Office in New York City sought the best implementation of secure private cloud hosting for production data and applications. Facing several IT challenges and a back-end network in need of major upgrades, they chose DTS for virtual desktop and server hosting.
The Steamfitters needed a flexible and cost-effective cloud hosted IT solution able to leverage modern technology to the benefit of their peace of mind as well as bottom line. Most of their on-premise network infrastructure supporting core business applications was a candidate for upgrade or full replacement. Having seen disappointing results with another cloud provider on other IT initiatives, Steamfitters couldn’t afford to risk any interruption to its primary operations. The expectations were high and the project outcome needed to be predictable.
DTS delivered on every level through:
- Implementation of a private cloud and virtual desktop hosting solution that eliminated 95% of existing backend network infrastructure.
- Seamless migration of business applications and data to private cloud-hosting solution.
- Rapid deployment of virtual desktop hosting to deliver critical applications.
- Invaluable postmigration end-user support services across multiple office locations.
- Delivery of a flexible, scalable platform providing ease of access from any device.
- On-time, on-budget adherence to the project.